CelloLeón Foundation informs users of this website, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, which respects the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and Theft of personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In particular, Fundación CelloLeón informs users of this website that their personal data can only be obtained for processing when they are appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they are intended. have obtained. They will be canceled when they are no longer necessary or relevant for that purpose, or when requested by the owner in the exercise of their right of cancellation.
When personal data is collected through this web page, the user will be previously informed in a clear and unambiguous manner of the following points:
– Existence of a file or treatment of personal data, purpose of the collection and recipients of the information.
– Registration of the file in the Registry of the Data Protection Agency.
– Mandatory or optional nature of the answer to the questions that may arise in their case, as well as the consequences of obtaining the data or the refusal to supply them.
– Possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through the email email@example.com.
– Identity and address of the person responsible for data processing.
The user will be solely responsible for the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information.
Any transfer to third parties of the personal data of the users of this web page, will be duly communicated to those affected by specifying the identity of the assignees and the purpose for which the data that are transferred will be treated.