Workshops and Assistance
Roberto Jardón Rico
BODY AWARENESS AND EXPRESSION WORKSHOP
Teresa García San Emeterio. Universidad de León
ORCHESTRAL REPERTOIRE WORKSHOP
Miguel Jiménez Peláez
CREDITS: 5 LEC / 2,5 ECTS
From 15 to 21 July 2019
From 22 to 28 July 2019
CONTENT OF THE MODULES
- 3 sessions of individual cello lessons with the course teachers.
- Daily participation in study attendance classes.
- Compulsory attendance at Master Classes and scheduled concerts.
- Attendance to the programmed complementary workshops, participation in the violoncello group of the course, rehearsals of chamber groups and with accompanying pianist.
- In design process
PRICE AND EXTRAS OF THE COURSE
500€ / module
From 1 to 30 April 2019
400€ / module
Accompanying PIANIST IN INDIVIDUAL CLASS: 20€ / class.
EXTRA INDIVIDUAL CLASS: 80€ / class.
módulo) 100€ (si es una clase individual extra)
100€ / module
INCLUDES: access as a listener to all classes, workshops and rehearsals + attendance to all concerts.
APPLICATION FOR A PLACE
Compulsory procedure for all students who wish to attend the summer course. To do so, they must complete and send the registration form and pay the amount of 100€ into the account set up by the CelloLeón Foundation for this purpose before 30 June 2019, which will be deducted from the registration fee. If the applicant wishes to benefit from the reduction in the registration fee, this procedure must be carried out between 1 and 30 April 2019.
Once the application has been received and processed, Fundación CelloLeón will confirm the admission to the interested student by e-mail. if there are a large number of applications for the same teacher that exceed the number of places available, the Foundation may require applicants to send a video to make a selection by level.
Definitive formalization procedure. It will extend from 1 to 30 June 2019 and will be made on the official website of the University of Leon, being the time to pay the remaining amount of the registration fee plus the extras requested minus the 100 € already paid in the application for a place.
APPLICATION FOR A PLACE: this amount will only be refunded in the following cases:
– If the organization does not grant the place requested by the student.
– Due to duly justified questions that prevent attendance or use of the course, not including participation in other courses, projects, contests, orchestras, etc …
REGISTRATION: the regulations of the University of León will be complied with for summer courses.