ACCOMMODATION IN LEÓN
- Attendance at the course for at least 6 full days (7 nights) between 15 and 25 July 2020.
- 3 individual sessions with the corresponding specialist cello teacher, one of them with an accompanying pianist.
- Sessions of orchestral repertoire and preparation of orchestral tests.
- Attending classes as a listener.
- Participation in chamber music groups formed by the course organisers.
- Lectures on L. van Beethoven’s cello repertoire.
- Attendance to the concerts programmed within the 2020 CelloLeón Festival.
- Participation in student concerts.
From 210€ / week
7 NOCHES: 210,00€/person
8 NOCHES: 245,00€/person
9 NOCHES: 280,00€/person
10 NOCHES: 315,00€/person
Accommodation will be paid for in cash at the residence hall upon arrival.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Initial procedure compulsory for all students wishing to attend the summer course which will run from 1 March to 31 May 2020. To do so, they must:
- Complete and send the registration form indicating the exact days of attendance at the course (a minimum of 6 full days/7 nights).
- Pay the amount of 100 ? into the following bank account indicating in the concept the name and surname of the student: ES8121084257660030000367. This amount will be deducted from the applicable registration fee depending on whether the registration was made within or outside the subsidised period.
PROVISIONAL CONFIRMATION OF THE PLACE
Once the application has been received and processed, the Fundación CelloLeón will confirm the provisional admission of the student by e-mail.
ALLOCATION OF TEACHERS AND FINAL CONFIRMATION OF THE PLACE:
When the registration period closes on 31 May 2020, the organisation will proceed to award teachers to all the applicant students. In the event of an excess of applications for any teacher, students will be required to send a video to make a selection by level. Once this process has been completed, the students will be informed of their final admission and the definitive assignment of teachers.
Final formalization procedure. It will be extended from June 1 to June 30, 2020 and will be carried out through the official website of the University of León according to the instructions received by the students from the CelloLeón Foundation. Likewise, it will be at this time when the remaining amount of the applicable registration fee must be paid, deducting the 100 Euros paid at the place.
APPLICATION FOR A PLACE: this amount will only be refunded in the following cases:
– If the organization does not grant the place requested by the student.
– Due to duly justified questions that prevent attendance or use of the course, not including participation in other courses, projects, contests, orchestras, etc …
REGISTRATION: the regulations of the University of León will be complied with for summer courses.