National Superior Conservatory of Paris and Schola Cantorum Basiliensis.
Availability: Dates to be confirmed.
Availability: July 30 and 31.
MODULE 1 y 2
Accompanying pianists. WORKSHOP OF REPERTOIRE WITH PIANO
Jesús Gómez Madrigal
WORKSHOPS AND ASSISTANCE
Roberto Jardón Rico
WORKSHOP OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND BODY EXPRESSION
Teresa García San Emeterio. University of Leon
INITIATION WORKSHOP TO THE BAROQUE VIOLONCELLO
Teacher to be confirmed
ORCHESTRAL REPERTOIRE WORKSHOP
CREDITS: 5 LEC / 2.5 ECTS
July 30 to August 4, 2018
CONTENT OF THE MODULES
- 3 sessions of individual class of violoncello with the teachers of the course.
- Daily participation in the classes of assistance in the study.
- Compulsory attendance to Master Classes and scheduled concerts.
- Attendance to the programmed complementary workshops, participation in the group of violoncellos of the course, rehearsals of chamber groups and with accompanying pianist.
- Workshop of luthería.
- Orchestral repertoire workshop.
- Workshop of initiation to the baroque violoncello.
- Workshop of conscience and corporal expression.
- Workshop of repertoire with piano
PRICE AND EXTRAS OF THE COURSE
€ 450 / module
Until June 30, 2018 (only for students not resident in Spain)
€ 350 / module
ACCOMPANYING PIANIST IN INDIVIDUAL CLASS: € 15 / class.
EXTRA INDIVIDUAL CLASS: € 75 / class.
COIN / PIDOUX MASTER CLASS: € 50 (if it is one of the 3 sessions included in the
module) € 100 (if it is an extra individual class)
APPLICATION FOR PLACE
Mandatory procedure for all students who wish to attend the summer course. To do this they must
complete and send the registration form and pay the amount of € 100 in the account enabled by
the CelloLeón Foundation for this purpose before June 30, 2018, which will be deducted from the
If the applicant wishes to benefit from the bonus in the registration fee,
perform this procedure until June 30, 2018. (only for students not resident in Spain)
Once the application for a place has been received and submitted, the CelloLeón Foundation will
admission to the interested student via email.
In the case of a large number of applications for the same teacher that exceed
the number of places available, the Foundation may require applicants to send
a video to make a selection by level.
Final formalization procedure. It will run from June 1 to June 30
2018 and will be held on the official website of the University of León, being the time
pay the remaining amount of the tuition fee plus the extras requested
discounting the € 100 already paid in the application for place.
PLACE RESERVATION. This amount will only be refunded in the following cases:
– If the organization does not grant the place requested by the student.
– Due to duly justified supervening issues that prevent attendance or
use of the course, not including among them the participation in other
courses, projects, contests, orchestras, etc …
FINAL REGISTRATION: the provisions of the regulations of the University of León for
the summer courses.